Linen Wrap Dress | Pink
Our linen dress may become one of your favorites in your wardrobe because of the elegant and flowing wrap fit. The dress features side pockets. A comfortable style suitable for every occasion, day and night. It also has wide sleeves, a deep V-neckline, long waist ties, and medium length hem. It is made from washed and softened linen, a very eco-friendly choice.
Also available in Grey.
*Ships from Europe.
SIZES AND FIT
This garment is oversized and if you'd like to wear it as close-fitting, please choose a smaller size than you usually wear. Before you choose the size, please check our sizing below.
Size XS will be fit for women with:
Bust 31.89 - 33.86 in (81 - 86 cm)
Waist 24.02 - 25.98 in (61 - 66 cm)
Hips 33.86 - 35.83 in (86 - 91 cm)
Size S-M will be fit for women with:
Bust 33.86 - 38.19 in (86 - 97 cm)
Waist 25.98 - 29.92 in (66 - 76 cm)
Hips 33.86 - 40.16 in (91 - 102 cm)
The model is 172cm tall with a 94cm bust, 74cm waist, and 106cm hips, wearing size small
*Ships from Europe
• Density: 200 g/m2 - medium weight linen.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Handmade from 100% European linen.
• Stonewashed and softened for the best comfortability.
• Breathable, light, and durable.
• Easy care.
Please note each roll of linen may have a slightly different shade. The shade depends on the linen growing conditions, weather, and humidity. Therefore, our recommendation is to order all the desired items at once.
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics
• Wrinkles are part of linen’s charm – the more wrinkles there are, the more purer the fabric is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully.